Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mrs. New Hampshire? She's got our vote!

As you all know, I love photographing children and families. It's what got me started on this whole adventure, and I look forward to each and every shoot. So when H called me and asked me to take some head shots for the Mrs. New Hampshire pageant, I was very intrigued, but a little unsure of what to expect. In the end, we both had a blast and I think H got some gorgeous shots to use for both the pageant and for her mantle (and of course to give her hubby to keep in his wallet! :) Good luck next month - you know we'll be cheering you on!
Since this shoot was so much fun, I'm now looking forward to expanding my photography services to maternity and engagement photo sessions. Let me know if you're interested!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment