Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is summer!

After months of rain, this session was the epitome of a summer evening in New England - warm sun, blue skies, and lots of laughs. Of course, we had the added enjoyment of music, wild mustangs and some 4-wheeling :) Not a bad way to spend a few hours! Thanks to the whole family for being so much fun and inviting me to your beautiful home.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't Mom and Dad belong on a magazine? You can feel the love in these pics :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank goodness I had a personal helper to bring my bag around for me! I don't know what I would have done without her...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment