Thursday, November 19, 2009

Warm thoughts

Hudson and I went on a major adventure last week - we flew to California to visit my sister for a few days! Thank goodness my mom came with us, or I don't think I would have survived the flight out there. Luckily, once we arrived, everything was perfect. The weather, the food, the company...it was the kind of vacation that makes you never want to go back to "real life"!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment