Thursday, December 10, 2009

Catching up

Ok, so I know I've been bad about posting lately, so I promise to play catch-up for the next couple of days! First up is a beautiful family that I was lucky to photograph OUTSIDE despite the fact that it rained for several hours immediately leading up to the shoot. I had almost resigned myself to setting up indoors when the drizzle miraculously stopped and the sun tried to peek out! I don't know who was more excited - me or adorable little W who got to play at the park!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment